The SETOLAS Group (hereinafter the “Group”) believes that companies have a social obligation to appropriately protect personal information they have acquired. Accordingly, the Group is committed to compliance with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other relevant laws and regulations and to protection of personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Handling of Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of its use, and employ lawful and fair means to acquire personal information only to the extent necessary. We do not use personal information for purposes outside the specified purpose of use without the consent of the person concerned.
【Purpose of use】
- To respond to inquiries and requests for catalogs and other reference materials
- To provide products, services and related information of the Group
- To proceed with the employment selection procedures for job applicants and the relevant internal procedures as well as human resource management
- To exercise rights and to perform obligations based on laws and regulations, and to execute other operations related to business activities in the Group
2. Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the agreement of the person concerned, except for provision of information to contractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use by the Group, or where permitted by laws and regulations.
When entrusting information to contractors, we will provide appropriate supervision to the contractors.
3. Joint Use of Personal Information
The Group will share customers' personal information as follows:
- Items of Personal Data to be Shared
- Name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Name, company (organization) name, affiliation, company (organization) address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the executive or employee of the business partners and clients
- Scope of Entities of Joint Use
- SETOLAS Holdings, Inc.
- Kyowa Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Magmitt Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SETOLAS Foodtech Co., Ltd.
- In addition to the above, subsidiaries and affiliates of SETOLAS Holdings, Inc.
- Purpose of use
Same purpose of use as described in 1 above
- Persons responsible for the management of personal data to be shared
SETOLAS Holdings, Inc.
Address：1F/2F Anabuki Togiya-machi Bldg. 8-1 Togiya-machi, Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan
Representative：Koji Kinoshita, CEO
4. Joint Use of Personal Information with Nihon Ultmarc Inc.
Magmitt Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has a contractual relationship with Nihon Ultmarc Inc. for joint use with other registered healthcare companies (e.g. pharmaceutical manufacturers and wholesellers) of the Medical Database (MDB) that it manages and operates.
Please refer to the website of Nihon Ultmarc Inc. for information on the contents and joint use of the Medical Database (MDB). For information regarding personal data items subject to joint use, the scope of persons allowed joint use, purposes of use by such persons, and the person responsible for the management of personal data, please refer to its website.
5. Disclosure to Individuals
We will respond appropriately to requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, discontinuation of provision to third parties, or disclosure of provision records to third parties, etc. of your own personal data.
6. Security Management Measures
We will apply appropriate measures as necessary to prevent and rectify security incidents such as unauthorized access to personal information that we handle, or loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., of personal information.
7. Maintenance and Enhancement of Internal Control Systems
We will maintain and continuously enhance our internal control systems for the protection of personal information.
8. Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google LLC, to analyze the usage of this website.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service (External Link)
Google Analytics can be disabled by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on from the Google website, and then adjusting the browser add-on settings.
If you disable Google Analytics, it will also be disabled in other websites that you visit as well. However, you can enable Google Analytics again by resetting the browser add-on.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (External Link)
For inquiries and complaints about our handling of personal information, please contact the following:
1F/2F Anabuki Togiya-machi Bldg. 8-1 Togiya-machi, Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan
SETOLAS Holdings, Inc.
Koji Kinoshita, CEO